Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to my Blog.

Well here we go into the world of blogging.  Never thought I would ever get into this but I always have so many ideas floating around in my head about my passion of photography I thought I would start one. If you read my introduction you know I am a student studying Photography and Design and I love it. I have been doing photography for over 20 years now but this education is a dream come true. Not only is it a great chance to learn from people that have or still actually do work in the field it is an amazing opportunity to be surrounded by incredibly creative minds. The people I go to school with are all very talented and have amazing skills but like me are looking for the things that will bring them from good to GREAT! I will be great I know that nothing will stop me from that.
Tomorrow starts the third quarter of school and from the very first day we were expected to use our cameras but this quarter brings the classes I have been seriously waiting for. Lighting!! So excited for this class and I can't wait for it to start. Photography is light and the proper use of light brings a photograph from good to Amazing. Those are the steps I am looking to make.
Speaking of lighting and photography I can't wait to find out what the next project we get to do is but I do have some ideas of my own. Down the line I have some amazing Ideas and I am always looking for models who may want to help me out. If this is you please let me know as I would love to bounce some ideas off of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment